Non-government organisation “Volyn Regional Initiatives Centre” was established in February 2016. The
status of the organisation is determined by the Ukraine’s Law “On Public Associations”. According to the
Civil Code of Ukraine NGO “Volyn Regional Initiatives Centre” is a legal entity of private law and is
recognized as a non-profit organisation.
To increase capacities of territorial communities, local authorities and self-government bodies, civil
society institutions of the Volyn oblast to attract additional material and financial resources to ensure
sustainable development and improve the quality of life of the people.
- to assist government and non-government organisations of the Volyn oblast in establishing effective cross-border and interregional partnerships;
- to ensure that regional institutions and organisations are actively involved in international technical aid programmes;
- to support local authorities and communities in initiating, development and implementation of projects and initiatives that are consistent with the objectives of balanced development strategies in the respective territories.
- a team of skilled experts and specialists;
- successful experiences in preparation and implementation of regional projects co-funded by international donor institutions;
- individual approach, taking into account specific interests and needs of all stakeholders.
Our activities rest on the following principles:
• openness and transparency;
• high quality of services.
Our products and services:
- project development and design conducting analysis of socio-economic situation, identification of bottlenecks and problems, preparation of proposals for their tackling, generation of ideas, drafting a project application, preparation of all supporting documents, translation;
- project management administrative, consulting, financial and communication support of the project at all stages of its implementation;
- fundraising search for internal and external donor institutions and organisations with a view of attracting resources (financial, material, information, etc.) to implement initiatives and projects that comply with the objectives of balanced territorial development.